Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fall 2009 Collection

I have finally found some time to post the other stamps I bought while on holidays!  Here is what I've got available from the Ippity Fall 2009 collection:



GUERNSEY GINGHAM $6.00









KISSMAS MISTLETOE $18.00












SIMPLY HOME $18.00







STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART $18.00










BECAUSE OF YOU $24.00










DEVOTED $24.00










ALPHABETICALLY ADORABLE $24.00








LIFE'S LITTLE MOMENTS $24.00










Fear not all!  I have one more collection to post.  Please note that all of these are currently in-stock and ready to ship.  Prices are the same in both AUD and CAD.  Contact me directly on this blog for shipping details or through your Paypal order.  Local Brisbane, QLD delivery can be arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment